Translate

Monday 21 August 2017

Kick off Burundi Batwa Campaign

Hello everyone,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your contribution to Burundi Batwa Campaign. It is because of your donation I have now been able to buy the ticket. Now I am certain I will leave Netherlands 30th September evening and arrive in Bujumbura morning of 1st October.

I have been trying to find an easy way to communicate  with all of you without using Facebook. Some of you have Facebook account other one not. That is why I opened my personal blogger where you can read my stories and all updates on activities in Burundi.

I have heard in Burundi there frequent power cuts, and some places where I will go will not have internet. It will be easy to use my blog to tell how my days went. As soon I am back in town where is access to WiFi  I would then post online my blog.

I invite you to take a look at my blog and give me a feedback. Wish you a good week. God Bless you.

Regards,
Eliane Becks Nininahazwe

4 comments:

  1. How exited you must be Eliane! A great adventure, and very brave of you, but on the other hand it must be a challenge with one big objective, to reach as many Batwa as you can with your project. Respect! Wishing you all the success you need. I will keep following you. Warm regards, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Eliana,

    You go girl!!! Echt geweldig werk dat je daar gaat doen. Een moedige vrouw dat ben je, All the best, Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Eliane,

    Wij gaan je blog goed bijhouden en duimen dat je het goed gaat daar!

    Liefs Hans en Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dankjewel voor je bericht Eliane, we leven allemaal met je mee.
    Liefs Marjoleine

    ReplyDelete